Friday, February 12, 2010

Brooklyn Decker and Valentines Day

Thank God for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Victoria Secret model Brooklyn Decker has, for the first time, made the cover of this most sultry of all SI's publications. Good for her, she deserves it. Shes been working too hard and her legs are too long for her not to make the cover. However, being the most widely read publication on the planet, the Swim Suite Edition provokes a lot of controversy. The most heated debate on all the sports channels is Brooklyn vs. Roddick. Who deserves the cover more? Is this even a question? I mean, granted Roddick is the best tennis player in the nation and yes the only picture of him on SI's cover is a tiny stamp-sized photo of him at the U.S. Open; but did he win the U.S. Open? No. I'm sorry Roddick, but I'm going to have to go with Brooklyn on this. Maybe next year buddy. Oh hey! I've got an idea, how about we give Roddick the cover if he beats Federer or Nadal in an Open Tournament? That will be cause for celebration won't it? I however don't feel that bad for Roddick, since he's married to Decker and all. And with Valentines Day just around the corner he'll probably forget all about magazine covers, if you know what I mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment