Hi,
Sorry I've not been that active on this blog for a while. I've been cooking something for the past week or so and now it's finally ready to launch. I'm starting a new blog, it's called Notes of a Dirty Young Traveler, it's a recount of my adventures abroad in Europe from last summer, and you can find it at ndyt.blogspot.com. All the details are there.
I'll keep posting to this blog, though they might be few and far between. School's becoming a uncontrollable train wreck as the final weeks of the term are upon us. The trip to Sasquatch, a three day no holds barred music festival over Memorial Day Weekend, is sneaking up on me like Ninja Cat and I can't seem to find the discipline to finish any of my assignments! No matter, madness is an ample reminder that we are indeed alive.
So if you don't hear from me for a while, bump on over to Notes of a Dirty Young Traveler, and you can get your fill of insanity for the time being. So adieu, until next time, bon chance mes amis!
-BTR

0 comments:
Post a Comment